Safe on all-in holiday with a new format!
Preston Palace All-inclusive Family Resort is open!
*Last update: 2 September 2020
Hooray, Preston Palace opens with a renewed and more all-inclusive offer in accordance with RIVM guidelines:
- Wash your hands often.
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow.
- Use paper handkerchiefs to blow your nose and then throw it away.
- Do not shake hands.
- Keep 6 feet (2 arm lengths) away from others.
- People from a joint household do not need to keep the 6 feet distance from each other.
- Events and day and/or evening recreation are currently not possible at Preston Palace.
All-in Family Resort Preston Palace therefore offers all-inclusive packages for families, families and couples living together in a single household. When booking, it is highly desirable that you book for your own household. If your group consists of several couples or families, you will need to make a separate booking for each family or couple.
In consultation with the Twente security region, Preston Palace has also taken the necessary measures for hotel guests staying from 1 June 2020. It is for your and our safety that a number of things are different, such as planning the activities in advance.But you won't get less all-in. Certainly not! In fact, several facilities have been set up for you, so that you can continue to enjoy the all-inclusive offer even in this day and age.
- Please check your arrival time and adhere to it. This will facilitate a smooth check-in and enable you to enjoy the all-inclusive offer more quickly.
- We look forward to welcoming you to Preston Palace. Have a very good trip!
On arrival and during your all-inclusive hotel stay:
- Glad you're here! On arrival, follow the doorman's instructions; each guest must answer health questions before they can enter.
- Follow the instructions on the information boards. Keep an appropriate distance of 1.5 meters from other guests and Preston Palace staff.
- Do you have to wait during check-in? At the hotel reception, take a seat with your family in the 'waiting area' and follow the receptionist's instructions. Do you have any questions? Our hostess will be happy to help!
- Via the GastenApp program you can book your entire stay after check-in: from breakfast-lunch-dinner to game facilities (bowling, miniature golf, snooker), from subtropical swimming paradise to indoor fair.
- Your hotel room has been thoroughly cleaned before your arrival and provided with sufficient towels for the first day. For your and our safety, your hotel room will not be cleaned during your stay. Every morning you will receive new towels and toilet rolls at your door. Dirty towels and possibly dirty dishes can be deposited in the designated cart on the lift square. If you wish a cleaning during your stay (e.g. for three nights or more), you can report this to the hotel reception. We will plan an appropriate time.
- The subtropical swimming paradise is open daily exclusively for hotel guests from 09:00 am to 10:00 pm. Water, soft drinks and water ice creams are available in the catering area. You do not have to make a reservation for the subtropical swimming paradise, this is an open zone! Preferably change in your hotel room. Will you make sure you wear a large bath towel or bathrobe over your swimwear? We advise you to bring your own bathrobe. Don't you have one? No problem! You can buy it at the swimmingpool reception (as long as stocks last). The changing rooms are open. If you wish to make use of them, please put your swimwear under your clothes before you start.
- Wellness is open to hotel guests. You can book a treatment before arrival at 0546-542121 (Reservations Department) or on site at the swimming pool reception.
- The indoor fair is open daily from 19:00 to 23:00 hours. On Saturday and Sunday from 14:00 to 23:00 hours. Drinks and delicacies are served. There is no need to make a reservation for the indoor fair, this is an open zone!
- All bars in the Barstraat are open daily from 10:00 am to 01:00 am. Choose your favorite and use your drink here (these bars are not staffed). Drinks can be picked up at the Preston Palace Central or Black Rock. In case of crowds, the English pub also becomes a takeaway point for refreshments.
- Preston Palace Central with terrace is open daily from 10:00 am to 01:00 am, here you can pick up your drinks and sit on the cozy terrace.
- The Grill is open daily 15:00 till 24:00 hours. No reservation needed, this is an open zone.
- The Snackcounter is open daily from 14:00 to 24:00. Here you can pick up snacks such as a drink board, nuts and / or small snacks. No reservation needed, this is an open zone.
- Hotel restaurant Ribbleton is open daily for breakfast from 07:00 to 11:00 (duration 1 hour), lunch from 11:00 to 14:30 (duration 1 hour) and dinner from 17:00 to 22:00 (duration 1.5 hours). You reserve your table in advance via the GastenApp program. On your table is a placemat with the extensive range, indicate your choice at the buffet and it will be served to you.
- Eetcafé San Remo is open daily for breakfast from 08:30 to 11:15 (duration 1 hour) lunch from 11:45 to 14:30 (duration 1 hour), dinner from 17:00 to 22:00 hours (duration 1,5 hour). You reserve your table in advance through the GastenApp program.
- Bistro de Heerlijkheid is open daily for the à la carte four-course dinner. You can reserve your dinner in advance (surcharge of € 15,00 p.p.) through the GastenApp program.
- Black rock is open daily from 09:00 to 01:00 hours. Here you can choose your fresh cup of coffee/tea and luxury cakes and/or pastries (reservation in advance is not necessary). Black rock is also open for breakfast between 07:00 and 11:00 (plate service, duration 1 hour). No surcharge! Book in advance via the GastenApp program.
- Peppermill: Nice to meat you! This new restaurant serves typical American dishes and delicious desserts and is open daily from 16:45 till 21:30 hours. you book your table in advance through the GastenApp program.
- The Spelotheek with animation team is open daily from 09:00. Here children up to 7 years old can play and there is an entertainment program (known at the gaming library and on the TV's). An example of the activities: mini disco, arts and crafts, '1.5 Meter & Greet' with Preston or Alice, aquagym and/or disco swimming for kids.
- Daily entertainment: from 21:30 a DJ in Black rock (don't book) or at Preston Palace Central (don't book) and every evening entertainment like a bingo or quiz. On saturdays our Showteam will perform a great entertainment show. Al these activities will be based in the Preston Hall (book free in advance in the app).
- The Shops are open daily from 09:00 to 17:30. Keep 6 feet distants from other guests.
- E-bike rentals, bike tours, hikes and more information on tourist possibilities can be obtained on site at the hotel reception.
When you check out of your all-in hotel stay:
- If a payment is still outstanding, please report to the hotel reception with one person. When everything has been paid, you can check out at the porter's lodge.
Extra hygiene measures from Preston Palace:
- Employees follow a special 'COVID-19 Hygiene Training'.
- There are extra disinfection spots and hygiene checks in all rooms.
- Clear safety signs and walking directions with 6 feet distance indication.
- Extra supervision and enforcement of the current 'corona house rules'.
Preston Palace keeps a close eye on the latest developments regarding the corona virus and government recommendations. The welfare of our guests and staff is a top priority. Do you have any questions about your booking? Please contact the Reservations Department on 0546-542121 with your booking number or look at the page questions about the coronavirus.
How often and for how long can you schedule a particular activity per stay/day?
After check-in you can, among other things, reserve your game activities. This is based on availability and the possibilities and duration are as follows:
1 x per stay 45 minutes bowling (based on availability).
1 x per day to the cinema (based on availability).
1 x per day an entertainment activity (based on availability).
1 x per day 45 minutes snooker or billiards (based on availability).
Unlimited mini golf.
Unlimited access to the subtropical swimming paradise.
Unlimited access to the indoor fairground.
These activities can be booked in advance via the GastenApp. Make optimal use of all the activities and please keep to the reserved times. This way no one will run out of time!
Stay healthy, respect the distance and enjoy!
In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, we currently live in a society with strict conditions. But when we be aware of each other and set out our plans in advance, there are plenty of fantastic opportunities at Preston Palace. We look forward to welcoming you in good health to our renewed All-inclusive Family Resort!