Come and enjoy all-inclusive at our Family Resort!
Corona measures in Preston Palace
*Last update: 14 September 2021.
All-inclusive Family Resort Preston Palace is open for all-inclusive hotel packages with an offer according to mandatory RIVM guidelines. You can read the current all-inclusive hotel offer with the latest relaxations here.
Measures up to 25 September 2021:
- Cosy live music is unfortunately not possible.
- If you are not from one household, a distance of 1.5 metres applies.
- The bars in the bar street are not manned due to the minimum number of guests that can be admitted here because of the 1.5 metres.
Measures from 25 September 2021:
- Hotel guests must be in possession of a valid corona admission ticket at check-in.
- Every night there is great live music at Preston Palace Central.
- 1.5-metre rule no longer applies.
- The bars in the bar area are manned again.
What can and cannot be done at Preston Palace?
- From check-in onwards you only need to make reservations via the GuestApp for the restaurants, cinema and bingo from the entertainment programme during your stay. The other facilities are open zones and do not require reservations.
- From 25 September, the 1.5-metre rule will no longer apply.
- Food and beverage outlets are open until 00:00. After 00:00 hrs you can only collect (non-alcoholic) drinks from the bar in Ribbleton and have them in your hotel room.
- NB: The bars in the bar street are open daily from 10:00. They will be unmanned until 25 September - from then on there will be a barman/waitress on duty.
- At the Snackcounter and Peppermill takeaway you can get delicious snacks and street food until 00:00 hrs.
- Cosy live music will be available again at Preston Palace Central from 25 September.
- Hotel Restaurant Ribbleton offers a generous self-service buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Besides Hotel Restaurant Ribbleton, you can also enjoy an extensive breakfast buffet at the Peppermill. For lunch and dinner, there is an á la carte menu.
- Unfortunately, events and packages without an overnight stay are not yet possible at Preston Palace. The Riviera swimming paradise and Boardwalk indoor funfair are open for day and evening visits.
- Bistro de Heerlijkheid and San Remo are temporarily closed. Would you like to order a dish from the San Remo menu? This is possible at the Peppermill. Please ask the staff about this on the spot.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Upon arrival and during your all-in hotel stay:
- Welcome! Please follow the doorman's instructions upon arrival. As of 25 September, corona admission tickets will be compulsory in the catering industry for everyone aged 13 and over. This measure will also be introduced in Preston Palace from 25 September. Valid proofs are: an admission ticket, vaccination certificate or recovery certificate. For more information visit www.rijksoverheid.nl. Have you succeeded? Then you can proceed to the check-in!
- Need to wait a little while during check-in? Take a seat in the 'waiting area' at the hotel reception and follow the instructions of the receptionist. Do you have any questions? Our hostess will help you!
- After check-in you only have to make reservations for the restaurants, cinema and bingo/quiz from the entertainment programme via the GuestApp during your stay.
- Your hotel room is thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival and supplied with sufficient towels for the first day. For your and our safety, your room will not be cleaned during your stay. Each morning between 9:00 and 12:00 you may collect clean towels from the lift plaza on the first floor. Please dispose of dirty towels and possibly dirty dishes in the designated cart on the lift plaza. If you would like your room to be cleaned during your stay (for example if you are staying for several days), please inform the hotel reception. We will schedule a convenient time.
- You may take your food and drink from the entertainment centre to your hotel room. The entertainment centre with game facilities closes at 01:00 hrs. After 00:00 hrs, food and drink outlets close and you can only pick up drinks from the bar in Ribbleton.
- Riviera subtropical swimming paradise is an open zone and does not require advance reservation. Open daily from 09:00 to 22:00 for hotel and day guests.
- In the catering area of the swimming paradise, water, soft drinks and water ice are available. You change in advance in your hotel room. Make sure you wear a large towel or bathrobe over your swimwear. We advise you to bring your own bathrobe. Don't have a bathrobe? No problem at all! You can buy one at the hotel reception (while stocks last). The dressing rooms are open for exceptions and day and/or evening guests. If you want to use them, please put on your swimwear under your clothes before your visit to the pool.
- Riviera Wellness is open daily for hotel guests and day guests. You can book a treatment in advance by calling 0546-542121 (Reservations Department) or at the pool reception desk.
- Boardwalk indoor fun fair is open daily from 14:00 to 23:00 for hotel and day guests. Drinks and treats are served. The indoor fun fair is an open zone and does not require a reservation.
- The bar area is not open until 25 September. However, the doors of the small, cosy bars will be open from 10:00 onwards, but will not be manned due to the minimum number of guests that can be admitted here because of the 1.5 metres. Of course you can take a seat in the bars to enjoy your drink. Drinks can be purchased from Preston Palace Central or Black rock. From 25 September the bars will be equipped with a bartender and the 1.5-metre rule will not apply.
- Preston Palace Central with terrace is open daily from 09:00 hrs. Here you can take away refreshments and sit on the terrace (this is an open zone, you do not need to make a reservation in advance). You can also enjoy live music here again from 25 September.
- The soup and salad buffet at Preston Palace Central will be open again daily from 14:00 to 18:00.
- The Snackcounter will be open daily from 14:00 till 00:00 hrs. Here you can get snacks such as a drinks board, nuts and/or small snacks (this is an open zone, you do not need to make a reservation in advance).
- Hotel restaurant Ribbleton is open daily with a generous self-service buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can reserve your table in advance via the GuestApp.
- Black rock is open daily from 09:00 hrs. Here you can get your fresh cup of coffee/tea and luxury cakes and/or pastries (this is an open zone, advance booking is not necessary).
- Peppermill is open daily from 08:00 hrs. Here you can also enjoy a generous breakfast buffet. For lunch and dinner there is an á la carte menu. You can reserve your table in advance via the GuestApp.
- The games library is open daily from 09:00. Children up to 7 years are allowed to play here (open zone) and there is an entertainment programme (available at the game library, on the TVs or in the GuestApp). An example of the activities: mini disco, crafts, 'Meet & Greet' with Preston or Alice or baking pizza. You do not need to book these activities in advance.
- Daily entertainment: the show team provides a show, pub quiz, bingo or other entertainment for the whole family at several times a day. You only need to make a reservation for the bingo via the Guest App.
- The Shops are open daily from 09:00 to 17:30.
- E-bike hire, bicycle tours, walking tours and more information on tourist possibilities can be obtained from the hotel reception (exclusively for hotel guests).
When checking out of your all-in hotel package:
If there is still an outstanding payment, please report to the hotel reception with one person. When everything has been paid, you can check out at the porter's lodge. This means you no longer have to go to the hotel reception.
IN ADDITION, WE APPLY THE BASIC RULES:
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from others (until the 25th of september).
- Persons in a joint household do not have to keep the 1.5 meters distance from each other.
- Stay home and get tested in case of complaints.
PRESTON PALACE IMPLEMENTS ADDITIONAL HYGIENE MEASURES:
- Employees follow a special 'COVID-19 Hygiene Training'.
- Face masks are compulsory for guests and employees.
- There are extra disinfection spots and hygiene checks in all areas.
- Clear safety signs and walking directions with 1,5 metres distance indication (needed until september 25)
- There is extra supervision and enforcement of the current 'corona house rules'.
Preston Palace closely monitors the latest developments regarding the corona virus and the recommendations issued by the government. The well-being of our guests and employees has top priority. Do you have any questions about your booking? Please contact the Reservations Department with your reservation number at firstname.lastname@example.org or look on the page Questions about the coronavirus.
Stay healthy, respect the rules and have fun!
To prevent the coronavirus from spreading, we are currently living in a society with conditions. But if we are considerate of each other there are plenty of fantastic opportunities at Preston Palace. We look forward to welcoming you in our All-inclusive Family Resort!