*Last update: 25 May 2021
Good news! Preston Palace will be open as of 5 June 2021 with an all-inclusive offer according to the RIVM guidelines.
All-in Family Resort Preston Palace offers all-inclusive hotel packages. Your travel party may consist of a maximum of 4 persons (not including children under 12) or one household. If your party consists of more than 4 persons not from the same household, you must make a separate booking for each family or couple. In consultation with the Twente safety region, the necessary safety measures have been taken for hotel guests.
If there are new obligations from the government to relax or tighten the measures, we will report this on this page with a final update. With the measures that are currently in place, we can offer the following.
- There are adjusted opening hours for various facilities.
- Bookings for all activities and restaurants during your stay, starting at check-in, via the GastenApp.
- Events and arrangements without an overnight stay are currently not possible at Preston Palace.
- No alcohol after 22:00.
We also apply the basic rules:
- Wash your hands often.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and throw them away afterwards.
- Do not shake hands.
- Keep 1.5 metres (2 arm lengths) away from others.
- People in a joint household do not have to keep the 1.5 metres distance between them.
- Wear a face mask when moving around in our resort (for everyone over 13 years of age).
Read here what you can expect from your all-inclusive hotel package:
On arrival and during your all-inclusive hotel package
- Nice to see you! Upon arrival, please follow the doorman's instructions; every guest must answer health questions before being allowed to enter.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for everyone aged 13 and over when moving around in Preston Palace. Whenever you take a seat or are in your hotel room, you may remove it. Our staff also wear a mouth mask. More information about wearing a face mask.
- Follow the instructions on the information boards. Keep an appropriate distance of 1.5 metres from other guests and Preston Palace staff.
- Need to wait a moment during check-in? Please take your family to the waiting area at the hotel reception and follow the instructions of the receptionist. Do you have any questions? Our hostess will be glad to help you!
- Via the GastenApp program you can book your stay after check-in: from breakfast-lunch-dinner to various gaming facilities, animation, the subtropical swimming paradise and the indoor fair.
- Your hotel room is thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival and supplied with sufficient towels for the first day. For your and our safety, your room will not be cleaned during your stay. Every morning between 9:00 and 12:00 you can collect clean towels at the lift plaza on the first floor. Dirty towels and any dirty dishes can be deposited in the designated cart on the lift plaza. If you require cleaning during your stay (e.g. three nights or more), please inform the hotel reception. We will schedule a convenient time.
- You may take your food and drink from the entertainment centre back to your hotel room (after 22:00 alcohol is no longer served).
- Riviera subtropical swimming paradise is opened daily exclusively for hotel guests. In the catering area you can get water, soft drinks and water ice. You can reserve the subtropical swimming paradise in the GuestApp. You change in advance in your hotel room. Please ensure that you have a large towel or bathrobe over your swimwear. We advise you to bring your own bathrobe. Don't have one? No problem! You can purchase one at the pool reception (while stocks last). The changing rooms are open for exceptions. If you wish to use them, please put on your swimwear under your clothes beforehand.
- Wellness is open to hotel guests. You can book a treatment in advance by calling 0546-542121 (Reservations Department) or at the swimming pool reception.
- Boardwalk indoor fun fair is open daily exclusively for hotel guests. Drinks and sweets are served. You can book the indoor fun fair in the GastenApp.
- The bars in the Bar Street are open daily from 10:00. These small, cosy bars are not manned due to the minimum number of guests that can be admitted here because of the 1.5 metres. You may, however, take a seat in the bars to enjoy your drink. Drinks are available from Preston Palace Central or Black rock. When it is busy, the English pub also becomes a take-away point for drinks (after 22:00 no alcohol is served).
- Preston Palace Central with terrace is open daily from 09:00. Here you can pick up your refreshments and take a seat on the terrace (after 22:00 alcohol is no longer served. This is an open zone, you don't have to make a reservation beforehand).
- At the table you can sit a maximum of 4 persons or a household. Children up to 12 years are not counted.
- The Snackcounter is open daily from 14:00. Here you can get snacks such as a drinks board, nuts and/or small snacks (this is an open zone, you do not need to make a reservation in advance).
- Hotel restaurant Ribbleton is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet. You can reserve your table in advance via the GuestApp programme (after 22:00 hrs alcohol is no longer served).
- Eetcafé San Remo is open daily for dinner. Here we serve plate service with a delicious schnitzel, steak, well-stocked salads, etc. You reserve your table in advance via the GastenApp programme.
- Black rock is open daily from 09:00. Here you can choose your fresh cup of coffee/tea and luxury cakes and/or pastries (reservations are not needed).
- Peppermill is open daily for an extensive breakfast buffet, a delicious à la carte lunch and a tasty à la carte dinner. You reserve your table in advance via the GuestApp programme.
- Spelotheek is open daily from 09:00. Here, children up to 7 years can play and there is an entertainment programme on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and in holidays (known at the game library, on the TVs or in the GastenApp). An example of the activities: mini disco, crafts, '1.5 Meter & Greet' with Preston or Alice or baking pizza.
- Daily entertainment: the show team provides a pub quiz, bingo or other entertainment for the whole family at several times a day (book in advance for free in the GuestApp). There is no live music. The Shops are open daily from 09:00 to 17:30. Please keep a 1.5 metre distance from other guests.
- E-bike hire, cycle tours, walking tours and more information on tourist possibilities can be obtained from the hotel reception (exclusively for hotel guests).
How often and for how long can you schedule a particular activity per stay/day?
After checking in, you can reserve your (game) activities, among other things. This is based on availability and the possibilities and duration are as follows:
1 x per stay 45 minutes of bowling (based on availability).
1 x per stay to the cinema (on the basis of availability).
1 x per day entertainment activity (based on availability).
1 x per day 45 minutes of snooker or billiards (on the basis of availability).
2 x per day 1 hour of swimming in the subtropical swimming pool.
2 x per day 1 hour at the indoor funfair.
2 x per day 1 hour of miniature golf.
You can book various activities in advance in the GuestApp programme. Make optimal use of all activities and please stick to the reserved times. This way nobody runs out of time and you give each other space!
At check-out of your all-in hotel arrangement
- If there is still an outstanding payment, please report to the hotel reception with one person. When everything has been paid, you can check out at the porter's lodge.
- If you have no payment outstanding, please check out at the porter's lodge. You no longer need to go to the hotel reception.
Preston Palace implements additional hygiene measures
- Employees follow a special 'COVID-19 Hygiene Training'.
- Face masks are compulsory for guests and employees.
- There are extra disinfection spots and hygiene checks in all areas.
- Clear safety signs and walking directions with 1,5 metres distance indication.
- There is extra supervision and enforcement of the current 'corona house rules'.
Preston Palace closely monitors the latest developments regarding the corona virus and the recommendations issued by the government. The well-being of our guests and employees has top priority. Do you have any questions about your booking? Please contact the Reservations Department with your reservation number at email@example.com or look on the page Questions about the coronavirus.
Stay healthy, respect the rules and have fun!
To prevent the coronavirus from spreading, we are currently living in a society with strict conditions. But if we are considerate of each other and plan ahead, there are plenty of fantastic opportunities at Preston Palace. We look forward to welcoming you in good health to our All-inclusive Family Resort!
I have booked and my arrival date is before 5 June 2021, what now?
If your date of stay falls within the period that Preston Palace is closed, we will contact you by email. We kindly ask you to wait for this email and to continue the contact via email. Due to mandatory measures we are forced to cancel your booking. You can move your booking to another date free of charge (any surcharge may apply). If you are not able to plan a new date at this moment, you can receive a voucher worth the amount paid. With the voucher you can take some time to book a new date.