Preston Palace closely follows the recommendations of the designated health authorities and the development of the coronavirus. Based on the latest developments, our entertainment centre is closed until further notice.
No, not another boring Sunday at home. Let's all go to Preston Palace and enjoy the most fun Sunday ever!
What is included?
- Hot and cold buffets in the entertainment centre.
- Luxury biscuits and cakes.
- Drinks: All refreshments, including spirits from both home and abroad.
- Activities such as bowling, miniature golf, snooker and billiards.
- Access to indoor fairground until 7 pm.
- Access to subtropical swim paradise.
- Children's indoor play area for children aged 7 or younger.
Arrival 1 pm to 7 pm.
Online reservations: € 42,50 p.p.
Telephone reservations or pay on arrival: € 45,00 p.p.
Arrival 3 pm to 7 pm.
Online reservations: € 32,50 p.p.
Telephone reservations or pay on arrival: € 35,00 p.p.
Children up to 2 years: Free.
Children aged 3 - 17 years: 50% discount.
Do you want to dine à la carte after your day out? Then you can go to Bistro de Heerlijkheid or family restaurant de Piri Piri for a small surcharge.
Surcharge for Bistro De Heerlijkheid
Adults: €17,50 p.p.
Children aged 3-17 years: €8,75. p.p.
Surcharge for the Piri Piri family restaurant
Adults: €10,00 p.p.
Children aged 3-17 years: €5,00 p.p.
Book and pay online for the best deals. Take advantage of a € 2,50 discount per person! Not valid in combination with other promotions.