San Remo is an intimate Grand Café in a nostalgic library atmosphere. This beautiful room has been transformed into a new à la carte restaurant with a beautiful garden terrace, where a plate service is used!
You can dine here from 5 pm to 10 pm.
- Green salad with smoked salmon/red onion and dill dressing
- Potato salad with bacon and hard boiled egg
- Couscous salad with peach and falafel
The salads are served with bread and herb butter.
- Twente meatball with gravy
- Fried steak with herb butter
- Fried schnitzel with mushroom sauce
- Pork tenderloin skewer with sate sauce and prawn crackers
- Salmon from the oven with white wine sauce
- Vegetarian wrap filled with vegetables
- Day dish according to the cook's idea
All main courses are served with fries and salad.
- French frie with a choice of: Chicken nuggets, Frikandel or knakworst.
Served with applesauce and snack cucumber.
- Keep 6 feet distance between other people!
- You need to make a reservation in advance.
- Come ont the pre-booked time.