Hotel rooms: Classic, Royal and Suites
At Preston Palace you have a choice of different types of hotel rooms. Will it be the Classic or Royal hotel room or will you book a romantic suite? All hotel rooms have an attractive design. There are rooms with one, two, three, four, five or even six beds!
Every day we serve breakfast, brunch and dinner buffets in the renovated hotel restaurant Ribbleton. At the coffee corner you can enjoy a cup of coffee or tea with a cake or a luxury biscuit. In the entertainment centre we serve soup and salad buffets in the afternoon and a buffet with various dishes in the evening. In the weekend we serve extra buffets in the entertainment centre. Would you like to dine à la carte? Make a reservation at Bistro de Heerlijkheid or Piri Piri Family Restaurant (small extra charge).
Cheers! All-inclusive really does mean all-inclusive! Whether it is a liqueur to go with your coffee, or a glass of wine at the bar, during your stay all refreshments are included in the price. Preston Palace serves top brands.
Preston Palace is a hotel with a covered entertainment centre, which includes the bar street, various terraces, game facilities, coffee corner, swim paradise, Preston Hall, restaurants, children's indoor play area and an indoor fairground. All under one roof!
A unique indoor amusement park in Preston Palace! You will not believe your own eyes, you have to come and see it! With seven phenomenal attractions in a beautiful décor that reflects Twente. Experience the speed, dynamics, the free fall ... Enjoy the atmosphere and push your boundaries! Spectacular!
Wild water rides, rapids, whirlpools and a clattering waterfall! Let some steam off in the sauna, get yourself a tan on the sunbed. The swim paradise is brimming with tropical surprises. Our subtropical swim paradise belongs to the top swimming pools in the Netherlands!
Bowling, billiards, snooker and miniature golf. There is so much to do! Playing a game becomes a true experience at Preston Palace!
A cool children's indoor play area with climbing equipment, mascots and a children's entertainment team. An exciting indoor fairground and a dazzling subtropical swim paradise with a children's pool. Babies get a baby parcel in their room and unlimited snacking and munching! Kids have a good time at Preston Palace!
As our guest you have exclusive access to our home cinema. During the film showing we serve you drinks and you can relax and enjoy a beautiful film. It makes 'going to the movies' a very special experience.
Every day is party time, and that means entertainment! There is live music every day and during special events we have artists performing live.
A warm welcome to Preston Palace! The team at the reception desk will also be there to help you throughout your stay. They will check you in quickly and the fun can begin. Enjoy your all-inclusive package deal!
Preston Palace lies in the very attractive heart of Twente. Visit the attractive cities in the area, have beautiful bike ride or a walk ... there is so much to discover!
An all-inclusive hotel package deal includes:
• 15:00 hours: start all-in stay and check into your hotel room
• 11:00 hours: check out of your hotel room at the end of your all-in stay
• Your hotel room
• Extensive breakfast buffet
• Extensive lunch buffet (for stays of 2 nights or more)
• Extensive dinner buffet
• For midweek package deals there is one extra buffet in the evening in the entertainment centre
• Extra hot & cold buffets on Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons
• Drinks include: coffee, tea, soft drinks, dairy drinks, fruit juices, alcoholic drinks (spirits from both home and abroad)
• Fresh cakes and luxury biscuits
• Game facilities such as bowling, miniature golf, snooker and billiards
• Films available in the home cinema
• Access to subtropical swim paradise with whirlpools, steam bath and sunbeds Including soft drinks, coffee, tea, ice cream and fruit
• Access to indoor fairground with spectacular attractions Including soft drinks, coffee, tea, typical treats and soft ice cream
• Children's indoor play area for children aged 7 or younger
• Entertainment every night and extra entertainment on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
• Parking facilities on the Preston Palace site
If you have not been able to find the answer on our frequently asked questionspage,
or you would just like a personal chat, you can reach us 7 days per week through one of the options below.
Telephone number Customer service: +31 (0) 546 542 121
Email Customer service: email@example.com
Facebook Customer service: facebook.com/prestonpalace
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be very happy to help you!