Holiday Dinner Menu Silverado Bistro
Come and enjoy a festive dinner at Silverado Bistro during the holidays!
V = vegetarian or vegetarian possible.
* This menu is subject to change.
* Dinner at Silverado Bistro is during the holidays subject to a surcharge of €22.50 (on top of a hotel, day or evening package).
- Tear-and-share bread with spreads
- Salmon ceviche: Thinly sliced salmon fillet served with avocado salad
- Mackerel rilette: Pulled mackerel served with lime, herbs and tortilla crostinis
- Carpaccio Mexicana: Thinly sliced beef steak served with salsa verde, pecans and crispy cheese chip
- Game pâté with Chioggia beet: Game pâté with beetroot and a red onion chutney
- Empanada: Empanada filled with minced meat and Pico de Gallo
- Tortilla Crispy Duck: Tortilla filled with roasted duck, served with pineapple salsa
- Quesadilla (V): Fried quesadilla served with goat cheese, arugula, and tomato salsa
- Gamba's: Fried prawns served with lamb's lettuce and mango-habanero salsa
- Roasted bell pepper and tomato soup (V): Roasted bell pepper and tomato soup served with a Padrón pepper
- Lobster soup: Creamy soup served with crayfish
- Game broth: Rich broth served with mushrooms
- Game Duo: Slow-cooked venison succade and grilled venison steak served with red port gravy
- Guinea fowl: Marinated grilled guinea fowl served with Pico de Gallo
- Sirloin steak: Dry-aged sirloin steak from the grill served with chimichurri
- Tex-Mex Mixed Grill: Beef picanha, suckling pig chop, and grilled chicken thigh
- Cod from the oven: Cod served with chorizo, cassava, and garlic-lime marinade
- Prawns and Salmon: Grilled prawns and salmon served with lobster sauce
- Pulled jackfruit (V): Slow-roasted jackfruit served with a tortilla red cabbage, cucumber and Pico de Gallo
All main courses are served with garnish.
- Grand Dessert: A delightful explosion of flavors from various desserts!
- Nacho's: Warm nachos served with minced meat and cheese sauce
- Carpaccio: Thinly sliced beef served with a green salsa
- Roasted tomato and bell pepper soup (V): Soup of roasted bell peppers and tomatoes, served with Padrón pepper
- Ribfingers: Ribfingers served with barbecue sauce and fries
- Guinea fowl: Fried guinea fowl served with salsa
- Chicken nuggets: Chicken nuggets served with chips and apple sauce
- Kids ice cream: Two kinds of ice cream served with a treat
- Apekop Coupe: Vanilla ice cream with banana and chocolate