Preston Palace all-inclusive family resort in Twente

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the payment terms and conditions at Preston Palace?

The payment terms and conditions are as follows:

You book by phone, via chat or via email (€11.50 reservation costs):

  • If you book with us by phone, and you will arrive with us within 3 days, you can pay on arrival.
  • If you arrive within 4-42 days: 100% prepayment, which must be received 10 days before arrival.
  • If you arrive more than 42 days after booking: 25% within 8 days, 75% four weeks before arrival.

If you book via the website (no reservation costs):

  • 0-32 days: pay 100% immediately.
  • 33 days or later: Pay 25% immediately. The remaining 75% must be paid four weeks before arrival.
  • This is only possible if you choose to pay in instalments, which costs €9.90.