Frequently Asked Questions
Here is an overview of frequently asked questions. Is your question not answered? Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back in touch with you!
- If I check out at 11:00 hours, can I still use all the facilities for the rest of the day?
- Are weekend package deals different from midweek package deals?
- I can check into my hotel room from 15:00 hours. Can I use the facilities before that?
- A hotel package is all-inclusive, but what is included in the price?
- Do you have any larger rooms for four or six persons?
- Do you provide safes?
- Are there any towels in the hotel room?
- Is there a hair dryer in the room?
- Are there any rooms with air-conditioning?
- Do you have any disabled hotel rooms?
- Can we give a preference for the location of our hotel room when we make a booking?
- Do you have any luxury hotel rooms?
- Is it possible to book accommodation only?
- I would like to book a package deal that varies from the standard package. Is this possible?
- I would like to make a reservation online but have no valid credit card or Ideal option. Is paying cash on arrival an option?
- Can I book a bowling lane or cinema ticket in advance?
- How do I know if there are any hotel rooms available?
- I would like to make a reservation online but pay on arrival. Is this possible?
- Can I take out cancellation insurance?
- What is the minimum age for a stay in Preston Palace?
- Is it possible to reserve a wheelchair?
House rules / conditions
- What is Preston Palace's smoking policy?
- Does Preston Palace have a dress code?
- Are pets allowed?
- Are there any special rules for the hotel restaurant?
- Are selfie sticks allowed at Preston Palace?
- May we come in fancy dress for a stag or hen party?
- Does Preston Palace have any house rules?
- Are hoverboards allowed at Preston Palace?
- Can you hire bicycles and is there a bicycle storage area?
- Does Preston Palace offer additional entertainment for children?
- I would like to order a Preston Palace gift voucher. How do I do this?
- Why does the swim paradise not have a slide?
- Someone in our group has something to celebrate. Do you have a nice idea to do something extra?
- Do the buffets cater for people with allergies, special diets or religious requirements?
- Is there any public transport from Almelo station to Preston Palace?
- What time does the entertainment centre close?
- Are there sufficient parking facilities and is this free?
- Do I have free use of (wireless) internet?
- Do I need to take extra towels for the swim paradise?
- Marktplaats sometimes offers package deals, do these originate from Preston Palace?
- Does Preston Palace serve top brands in the all-inclusive package deal?
- Is it possible to leave the site as a swim guest during a swimming bath visit?
- Is Preston Palace wheelchair friendly?
- Does Preston Palace have a new restaurant?
- Can I recharge my electric car at Preston Palace?
- I forgot or lost something. What do I do?