Dinner menu Silverado Bistro
V = vegetarian or vegetarian possible.
* This menu is subject to change.
* Dinner at Silverado Bistro is subject to a surcharge of €17.50 (on top of a hotel, day or evening package).
- Salmon ceviche: Thinly sliced salmon fillet served with avocado salad
- Mackerel rilette: Pulled mackerel served with lime, herbs and tortilla crostinis
- Carpaccio Mexicana: Thinly sliced beef steak served with salsa verde, pecans and crispy cheese chip
- Aztec salad with chicken “Al Pastor” (V): Salad with chioggia beetroot, mini corn and black beans with fried chicken in spicy marinade
- Tortilla crispy duck: Tortilla with duck, served with pineapple salsa and lettuce
- Quesadilla (V): Fried quesadilla served with goat cheese, arugula and Pico de Gallo
- Prawn skewers: Fried prawns served with corn salad and mango-habanero salsa
- Roasted bell pepper and tomato soup (V): Roasted pepper and tomato soup served with a Padrón pepper
- Corn soup (V): Creamy corn soup served with popcorn and smoked bell pepper
- Cod from the oven: Cod served with chorizo, cassava and garlic-lime marinade
- Grilled tuna: Tuna steak with a herb crust served with chilli mayonnaise
- Lágrimas de Ibérico: Grilled ribfingers finished with smokey barbecue sauce
- Ribeye: Braised ribeye steak from the grill served with chimichurri
- Pollo Asado: Marinated corn chicken served with grilled chimichurri
- Dry aged sirloin steak: Grilled sirloin steak from the dry aged case served with chimichurri
- Pork rib roast: Pork rib roast from the grill served with salsa verde
- Pulled jackfruit (V): Slow-roasted jackfruit served with a tortilla red cabbage, cucumber and Pico de Gallo
All main courses are served with garnish.
- Tropical trio: Three kinds of tropical ice cream served with coconut flakes and piña colada cream
- Tompouce Churros: Sweet puff pastry filled with cream and cinnamon
- Pecan pie: Pecan pie with caramel served with mocha ice cream
- Dame blanche: Vanilla ice cream served with hot chocolate sauce and whipped cream
- Tiramisu: Tiramisu made with mascarpone, white chocolate, Licor 43 and ladyfingers
- Tortilla: A tortilla with chicken and corn
- Roasted tomato and bell pepper soup (V): Soup of roasted bell peppers and tomatoes, served with Padrón pepper
- Ribfingers: Ribfingers served with barbecue sauce and fries
- Chicken nuggets: Chicken nuggets served with chips and apple sauce
- Nachos: Nachos served with minced meat and cheese
- Kids ice cream: Two kinds of ice cream served with a treat