General Information Preston Palace
This all-in package deal includes (provided the times match your package deal):
- On Friday and Saturday night hot and cold buffets in the entertainment centre. These buffets are served from 20.00 hours until 24.00 hours.
- On Monday to Thursday diner buffet with dessert buffet in the hotel restaurant from 18.00 hours until 21.00 hours.
- On Sunday afternoon hot and cold buffets in the entertainment centre.
- On Monday to Saturday lunch buffet in the hotel restaurant until 14.00 hours.
- On Sunday to Thursday the grill and theme buffet is open from 22.00 hours.
- Evening entertainment from 21.30 hours. On Sundays there is also afternoon entertainment.
- Gourmet coffee buffet in the Koffiecorner
- All drinks (last round at 00.45 hours). Depending on how busy it is and the number of guests, some of the attractive and cosy bars in the bar street will be open. The Central
- Bar is open daily from 10.00 hours.
- Use of game facilities such as bowling, miniature golf, snooker and billiards. Open daily from 10.00 hours until 24.00 hours.
- Access to children's indoor play area with climbing frames, bouncy cushion, slide. On certain days and times little Dutch pancakes (Poffertjes) and chips are provided.
- Access to subtropical swim paradise with sauna facilities, whirlpools, steam bath and sunbeds. Including coffee/tea, soft drinks, ice cream and fresh fruit. Open daily from 09.00 hours until 22.00 hours.
- Access to the indoor fairground (Indoor-Kermis) opening times available on our website.
You have the option to expand the day or evening package deal with a magnificent à la
carte diner in Bistro de Heerlijkheid or Familyrestaurant de Piri Piri. Ask us about the options.
You do need to make a reservation for these restaurants.
If there is a secure cloakroom, we charge € 1.00 per coat.
Having a good time in Preston Palace
We ask our guests to observe the Preston Palace Code of Conduct and House Rules.
For details please see our website. We hold the clients responsible for their groups and
the observance of our house rules.
Due to compulsory identification, every guest must have a valid identity
document. You may be asked to produce it on arrival.
For any special information during your stay, such as renovation work or the
events programme, please consult our website.
We hope you enjoy your day.